Wednesday, January 28, 2009

16 Weeks!


Things are moving along quite nicely. I am starting to feel much better most of the time. Mornings are still a bit queasy, but overall, not too bad. I am defintely craving vanilla ice cream with hot fudge. Monte has had to go to the store for me twice to buy hot fudge:) Sometimes I feel like I can't live without it!
The girls are still excited. Evelyn said to me the other day, "Get baby out!" In a mean voice. I replied, "You don't like the baby?" she said, "No. Me baby." Then she wanted me to hold her like a baby. Charlotte is used to me complaining about my various ailments. Whenever I say, "I have a headache" or "my back hurts" she will say, "because of the baby?"e
We get to find out the big news (boy or girl) on February 17th. We can't stand the suspense!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awwww so cute! By the way I love self timer. I wouldnt have any pixs of myself if I didnt have a self timer, lol!
-h