Sunday, April 25, 2010

Things they are a-changing

This blog is cute and everything, but honestly? NOT INTERESTING. I don't know how, and I don't know when, but expect a blog revamp. Graphic design is not my forte, so the simple free template format will still exist. The content and title are the things I'm playing with. Don't worry, it will still involve photos of my darling little sweethearts and include stories of their incredible cuteness, but will also be more personal in nature. It has occured to me to start another, seperate blog, but I really would rather keep it all in the same place. This new blog will revolve around ME a little more. My posts might occasionally be about subjects not involving my children. I am pretty sure most of them will still be child-centered, but I want to explore other avenues as well.
I have so many ideas, can't wait to figure this all out.

No comments: