Sunday, October 26, 2008

Evelyn's Birthday Bash

We had such a fantastic time celebrating Evelyn's second birthday with lots of our good friends and family. We even had a musical performer, which the kids absolutely loved. I can't believe our baby E is turning 2. Just yesterday I had 2 babies and now I have a toddler and a preschooler. I have been making a point every day to think, "they will never be this exact age ever again." So I stop and really look and listen to them, hoping I will never forget. Without further ado, the party pictures!





2 comments:

La Nuit Étoilée said...

Happy Birthday, Evelyn! Did she blow out her candles? When Mira turned 2 she was too overwhelmed by everyone staring at her to blow hers out.

Heather said...

Awww thats so cute. I am loving this play room that really is the multipurpose room, lol!
I do agree i am loving these days.
-h