Thursday, October 2, 2008

Little Mermaid

Both of the girls are going to to be Ariel for Halloween. Here is a conversation Charlotte and I had regarding trick or treating:
Me: When you dress up on Halloween you get to go trick or treating. (I explain what
that means)
Charlotte: Which way can I get the candy?
Me: What do you mean?
Charlotte: How do I get the candy?
Me: Just go to the door, knock, and say "trick or treat"
Charlotte: How can I do that with no feet?
Me: Your costume will just look like a mermaid tail, but you can still walk on your feet.
Charlotte: I don't want to, I will swim to get the candy.
Me: There won't be any water.
Charlotte: That's ok, I will just swim on the ground.

We'll see how this plays out come Halloween.....

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey thats what Thais is going to be also. Well we got the Aerial one for dress up, but found a more toddler friendly version for the actual halloween night. Its our first time going door to door, im so excited!
-h