Saturday, May 8, 2010

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens...

Here are a few, simple, generally inexpensive, favorite cosmetic items that I must use daily.


CG Smoothers tinted moisturizer. Awesome moisture, enough coverage for those of us who don't actually need it. I've tried other tinted moisturizers, much more expensive ones, and this wins. Hands down.



Aveda Exfoliating Toner. Awwwwww, the feeling of cleanliness! I don't know exactly why, but my face feels dull, tight, and generally uncomfortable until I use this every morning. If I run out, I make sure to run right out to the salon to pick some up. I love it that much. I don't normally love Aveda products. Too naturey smelling. This one is worth trying, especially if you have super dry skin that tends to flake.



One more favorite for today. Don't worry, I'll be back with more favorites. There are so many things I must share with you.





I love Olay facial cleansing cloths! There. The secret's out. I wastefully use a facial cloth every morning and toss it in the trash without thinking of the Earth. I faithfully recycle. Really. I just love the way these make my skin feel. Plus I have a wierd washcloth on the face aversion, so this seems to work for me. If you prefer using a washcloth and cleanser, might I suggest packing them on your next vacation? Quick and easy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this new section! I want to more 'favorite things'.

Camille Heinen said...

Thanks for the good suggestions! You have me officially hooked on those daily facial cloths!