Wednesday, May 7, 2008

2 Sick Girls

I think last night might have been one of the toughest since becoming a parent. Every time I began to slip into some sort of sleep, I heard cries. Not just from one girl, they tag teamed us! I'd go pat one, get her back to sleep, lay back down and "Mommeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!" Normally I take care of the middle of the night wakings and let Monte sleep, but I needed the help. Neither of us slept much at all. Charlotte won't stop crying and is having severe tummy pain. I am taking her back to the Dr. this morning because I'm worried about her. Evelyn just has a bad cold, so I know it will pass. The crying and whining are becoming excruciating (that's a fancy word for terrible, as Fancy Nancy would say). I don't know how much more I can take. I know, this too, shall pass.................

No comments: