Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Texas Getaway

Ready to hit the town
Me and Mom enjoying in evening in Gruene, TX

The 3 Sisters, Julie, Amy and Me at SeaWorld. Haning with Shamu






I had a great time on my trip to San Antonio. I was away from the girls from Wednesday afternoon and got back Sunday afteroon. This was the longest I've ever been away from them and they did great! They spent a lot of time at the park and really had fun with Daddy and Grandma.




We spent a day at SeaWorld and we loved the Shamu show, it was really amazing. Our hotel was located right on the Riverwalk and we enjoyed wandering around and checking out the sights (and sometimes smells) of it all. I don't think I've laughed so hard in my entire life. I don't think any of us came away from this trip without a sideache or sore feet. We must have walked 500 miles...............OK, I exaggerate, but there was a lot of walking involved.




I can see why people love Texas, it is a great place. San Antonio is a lovely vacation spot and I hope to spend more time there in the future.



No comments: