Monday, May 19, 2008

Loving My Life

I don't often stop to appreciate how wonderfully blessed I am. Being away with my Mom and sisters was really amazing. How lucky we are that we can laugh together like we do. We are all unique individuals and we can just be ourselves. All day I've been walking around with a goofy smile on my face remembering funny moments from the trip.
And my girls. They are truly THE BEST thing in my life. I just want to hug them and never stop. Every day, they make me smile, they make me laugh, they melt my heart.
We are interviewing contractors to start work on our basement and I can't wait! I am trying to find photos of the look I want in the basement. It's hard to find examples of what is in my head! Hopefully we are able to get exactly the look we want.
My good friend Lesly is going to be induced tomorrow and we get to watch her little boy, should be lots of fun for the girls. I am sooooo excited for her, I can't wait to meet the new little guy!

No comments: