Thursday, May 8, 2008

Serenity Now

I thought I'd try a new font today because I'm feeling very un-fancy. I thought a new font would help with that. Unfortunately, the font choices are very limited so this is what you get! The girls are getting better, but still not well. TMI warning* Charlotte hasn't pooped in about 5 days and her tummy hurts, BAD. We have been loading her up with MiraLax but it hasn't kicked in. If it doesn't happen soon, we have to resort to glycerin suppositories. Poor girl, I just feel so badly for her. She isn't herself and it's really hard to see her suffer. She had a major meltdown for about 45 minutes this morning because I took her pajama top off. I've never seen this sort of thing before. She was screaming and saying, "Ouch" and wouldn't let me touch her or even look at her. It was terrible. In the words of Frank Costanza, "SERENITY NOW!" I actually had Monte come home from work because I needed the help. As soon as he got home, she stopped and started acting fairly normal. Ugh. Well, lucky for me I have a very involved husband who tolerates this sort of thing.........
Normally things are pretty mellow and easy-going around here. One more quick little vent. The gardners decided to come and mow the lawn today (which is good), but they decided to come at2:45 in the afternoon. Smack dab in the middle of naptime. These sick girls definitely need their beauty sleep.

No comments: