Saturday, May 10, 2008

Blessings

This week has been a tough one and I feel the need to "count my blessings", as they say.

1. I am married to the most supportive, understanding man who happens to be probably the best Daddy I've ever seen. He can be serious, but I LOVE his goofy side. He works very hard to take care of us.
2. Our 2 girls are healthy and happy. They bring us such joy and we can't imagine life without them.
3. I have many wonderful and caring friends who are incredibly supportive here in Seattle and in Portland.
4. I have a close relationship with my family.
5. We live in a wonderful home in a beautiful neighborhood.
6. Financially, we are in great shape and live very comfortably.

I know there are many, many more but this is a start.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great idea! Count our blessings when we are feeling blue! I love it!
-h