Monday, May 12, 2008

All's Well With the World

Yippee!!!! Aside from a runny-nosed Evelyn, there isn't a trace of sickness to be found. I'll say it again, YIPPEE!!! I took the girls to U Village today to buy some frames at Pottery Barn and they were 30% off. Yippee again! I would have bought them regardless, so I was excited. I let the girls play in Pottery Barn Kids for awhile. They love to play with the play kitchen, the baby and strollers, and all the other fun things. Then we bought socks at Baby Gap. I swear, when I went to get the girls dressed today, there were no socks. Really. NONE. I bought 10 pairs of socks, so we should have socks-a-plenty from here on out.
I've been trying to get things organized because I leave Wednesday for a girl's trip to San Antonio and won't be back until Sunday. I need to make sure that everything is in order for Bridget, Grandma, and Dad. I am looking so forward to this much needed break and some time spent with my Mom and sisters. I haven't been able to spend time with my younger sister Amy in a long time so it should be really great.
I'm watching "Dancing With the Stars" and then I'm off to bed. DVR is such a great invention! FFing through commercials is genius. Did I mention I'm a slave to a few shows this season? American Idol, DWTS, and, as always, LOST. I'd drop the other to in a heartbeat for LOST though. Anyway, I digress. This blog is about my family, not my sad tv viewing habits........

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad everyone is feeling better! Hope the sick fairy stays away for a long time.

-h